Entrance Fees (2017):
A one time entry fee is payable at the time of acceptance into the College. The 2017 entrance fees are explained below:
|Early Years (Nursery to P1)||17,500 USD|
|Lower School (P2 to P5)||17,500 USD|
|Middle School (P6 to S2)||12,500 USD|
|Upper School (S3 & S4)||8,500 USD|
|Sixth Form (S5 )||8,500 USD|
- The entrance fee to Nursery may be paid in two instalments: 50% upon entrance into the programme and the remaining 50% in January of the expected year of entry.
- Entrance fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Current Tuition Fees (2017):
- Nursery: 9,920 USD
- Pre-Kinder to IB: 12,400 USD
Tuition fees include the following:
- School fees include: all textbooks, all copy books and class materials; all international examination fees (IGCSE and IB examinations are included); local class trips and some but not all camps scheduled in the Outdoor Education Programme for years Primary 4 to Secondary 4.
- School fees can be paid either annually or in monthly instalments.
- Monthly fees are payable on the last working day of each month. Any delay in payment will be subject to an interest charge.
Minor Additional Items not included in the fees:
- The pupil's personal writing equipment and school uniform.
- Yearly payment per family of US $60 to the APAFA (parents' association). This covers the cost of activities funded by the organisation.
- Optional school transport and lunch services.
- Optional longer trips on a user-pays basis, with a subsidy by the school whenever possible.